Looking for a new home

Hello,

After few months break due to RL stuff and some burnouts, I am back.

Since I was inactive for a long time I am looking for a tight and casual-friendly place to call home with event times 20:30 or later (server time).

Currently I am playing on Ravencrest (Alliance), but donโ€™t mind to transfer on other realms such as Silvermoon, Argent Dawn or any other big realm as long as I find people to play with.

I am very casual player, more oriented on the social part of the game, I want to meet new people and not to play alone. Usually I do M+ (up to 15) and N/HC raids, hunting the achievements, mounts and transmogs or any kind of silly guild events.

You can reach me via discord:
jurke39
Or Bnet:
Lightforge#21909

Happy holidays!

Hello brother If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do

That being said, we do a ton of amount of dungeons, are working on our own raiding roster as our guild grows, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

I believe you would be an amazing addition to our evergrowing family and would love to answer any questions you might have!

undertale22 on Discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on Bnet

Hey! We might be the place for you. See our ad here for more information, or hit me up on any of the contacts listed there! Silly guild events is our M.O. :smiley: