Looking for a new Horde guild

Hi all

As my topic says I’m looking for a new Horde guild. I really like the guild I’m in however due to real life circumstances I havent been able to play as often as I would have Liked recently :frowning:

The guild is going through a merge and some changes and I feel now is a good time to move back to Horde.

I’m looking for a guild that achieves curve but are relaxed in the approach I already Have a lvl 60 DK and druid on draenor ( on gearing and trying to pug) but will be moving some more max lvl characters over when I find the right guild
I’m currently on Argent Dawn alliance would would be good to maybe join a couple of trial events/discord etc

Personal Info about me is Im english, 37 and married with Kids. I started playing mid BC taking breaks back end of CATA and warlords I haven’t been too active this expansion with work commitments but that has started to calm down so im able to be on more often.

cervet#2247 if you want to chat more

Hi Cervet

I have added you for a chat :slight_smile:

HI Cervet,

If you haven’t found a guild yet, our Thu team could use you. Also your age and location are pretty perfect for our guild overall. We have a lot of Brits in the older age range who also have family and commitments which is why we raid 1/week.