Looking for a new Raiding-Guild

Hi,

My name is Marcel, and I am 19 years old. I’ve been playing this game actively since the end of Wrath of the Lich King, and I’ve been in various raid guilds since Warlords of Draenor.

The aim of my previous raid guilds was to get the “Ahead of the Curve”-Achievement. Since Legion, I wanted to achieve more and because of that, I went to another raid guild to finally experience Mythic. Unfortunately, for various reasons, this has never happened with these guild.

Due to the fact that my last guild has now dissolved, I am now looking for a new guild with the explicit goal of doing the Mythic Content before the next patch.

Here is an overview of my past achievements:

• Raider in the top 10 raid guilds on my server (Radiance,
    Vindice and I crit on my first Raid)
  • Raidlead during T-20 content at Vindice
  • Creation of different videos for the guild

I would also change to the Horde, if necessary. Also, you have the choice between this rogue here, who was my main in BfA until now, my paladin Palodno or my druid Elvadia. I also can do a different role as i did in the majority of the addon Legion. Please note, however, that both the druid and the paladin must be leveled and / or equipped.

My logs with my Rogue in Uldir HC are around 78 %. In Antorus, my logs with my Restoration Druid are arround 94 %. So you see I know what to do as a healer ;).

I look forward to your inquiries!

Hi Belinia.
I represent Elitism on Magtheridon. We are currently 2/8M and looking to expand so we can push more progress.
We raid 3 nights per week being wed/fri/sun 19-23h server time.
In case you are up for a chat add me CrazyCatLady#21194

Hello there Marcel! As you’d consider flipping to horde let me tell you about Anger Management. We’re a new guild just about to kill Ghuun HC for the first time so you’d get to experience going through Mythic Uldir content for the first time and learn it together with the rest of us! Truly be an instrumental part of the experience rather than just a passenger along for the ride :slight_smile: I’ll paste some of the standard information about the guild below as well as contact information for myself and a couple of the other officers of the guild, please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or think it sounds like a place for you! :slight_smile:

About us:

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and spec.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

Hi Marcel,
I’m helping my guild recruiting and we’d be happy to have you :slight_smile:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • Wimball#2238

Hi There,

Devious on Silvermoon are one of the oldest guilds around. We have been raiding together as a family for over 12 years, meaning we have literally seen and done it all together!.

Currently 3/8M and pushing forwards I require a couple more dps for my mythic roster and especially a rogue!.

If you are interested in a special home for your toon then add me #vizzy2821 and we can chat some more.

Greetings, i would love to have a small chat with you, though you did not include your battle tag.

Contact me on Blizz battle tag: Metroguts#2623

:pizza: [H] Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A serious casual raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

RAIDING 3/8M

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. People who can flex to tank/healer are especially welcome - so your resto alt would be excellent to have. :slight_smile:

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hi Belinia,

If you’re willing to server transfer, please consider Leviathan on Tarren Mill, as I believe you’d be a great fit for us. We’re currently 5/8M and could use a player like yourself to bolster our roster heading into the rest of BfA. We are a stable and active community founded in MoP and going from strength to strength with each passing month and patch.

Please refer to our recent recruitment post at; [H][EU][Tarren-Mill] Leviathan 5/8M recruiting for 3 day raiding!

I understand a server and faction change is a huge commitment to make; you are welcome to join our Discord as a social if you want, have a chat with the officers, get to know some of the raiders and guild stalwarts and see if the community is right for you. We do keys regularly and play other games when we aren’t raiding.

Get in contact with me on Discord (PM Karma#0402) or add me on Bnet (Karma#2947) and we can take this further.

Thanks!

Hey Buddy!

I know it’s going to have to include a Realm Change but I believe you would be extremely happy over here on Tarren Mill!

Broken is currently recruiting for seasoned raiders to compete with the best as we progress through Uldir!

We are currently considering all exceptional class/spec to complete a competitive mythic roster with a current focus on ranged DPS.

We are looking for players that want a family for BFA. Our guild is fairly new, however the members of the guild are veteran players with dedicated and experienced leaders, who have slowed down to two raid nights to accommodate real life commitments. We are looking for players that are ready to fully commit to a guild throughout the expansion in every aspect of the game!

Currently 3/8 Uldir Mythic (5/8 this week Easy! xD)
Our raid times are:
GMT+1
Sunday: 19.00 - 23.00
Wednesday: 19.00 - 23.00
Alt/Social Raid - Monday 20.00

What are we expecting from you?
-Reliable performance! We value logs highly, every bit helps. We expect you to maximise your class/spec. Be ready with every consumable!
-Friendly attitude! We don’t like drama in the guild, we are a bunch of friends who are also keeping touch in irl (all day through mobile phones!)
-Accept criticism and feedback! We need people who always try to push for more.
-Understand the roster! Mythic is a 20man progress, we will rotate for progress.

What should you expect from us?
-Friendly community that treat each other as family
-Progression throughout content
-Fair loot system
-Active guild site and discord for all of your needs

If you need any questions please don’t hesitate to ask our officer’s in game;
Castusvardo#2928

If we seem like a fit for you don’t hesitate to drop an application to our site!

Thanks for the read!

Hi Marcel
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Hello Marcel,

If you haven’t joined another guild yet give me a shout. My guild is 3/8 mythic and raid 2 nights a week. We would be willing to equip your characters in the weeks leading up to 8.1

Give me a shout. Nigel#2776

hey:

Hi Marcel,
If you haven’t found a new home yet, please add my btag for a chat. :slight_smile:
Angel#21135

• Tomeeko