Looking for a nice community

Hi folks!

I am looking for a group to play with together with my boyfriend. We’ve been playing the game for many years, and have found that we want more out of it, so here we are :slight_smile: Ideally, we are looking for a fairly new guild where we can help it grow. If this is not possible, we are not opposed to start something new with players that might look for something similar.

We are looking for a place that:

• Raids once a week
  • Has an active guild chat
  • Has a respectful but humorous community

Our goal is to get the AotC achievement for each raid tier. We are not looking to mindlessly keep grinding for gear upgrades after that point, unless of course we are helping other guild members getting the achievements too.

Besides raiding, we like to collect stuff and do a bit of gold farming. We are also altoholics, so there’s always stuff to do, and it’s nice to do it together with friends, so we hope to hear from some awesome guilds!

Just send us a message here if it sounds good :smile:

I should add, we can play either faction, Horde or Alliance, doesn’t matter - the community matters :slight_smile:

^ My guild! Do a bit of mythic after heroic, but that’s optional ofc. During prog we do raid twice a week, but we usually get heroic down to once a week pretty quick! We’re not a particularly new guild, but as most guilds at the moment we’re always looking for new people. The social environment is great in my humble opinion, but it’s a matter of preference of course! Give me or any of the other officer a holla if you wanna talk!

1 Like

Thank you! Unfortunately I can’t commit to more than one raid a week :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.