Looking for a Paladin/light themed guild

Any somewhat active guild out there looking for a Paladin?

2 Likes

if you’re fine with Scarlet RP (Well, successor Scarlet RP), then Inherent is a really nice choice for that.

There are a hand few of light guilds that seem to be quite active located in Stormwind mostly, but I would not be capable of listing them by name…!

5 Likes

You’ll find us in the Cathedral of Light. Detailed information is to be found in the Argent archives.

I can also recommend our colleagues in Dawn of the Faithful. They’re a nice lot to.

3 Likes

Hello there! If Light themed is your niche then I can drop you our forum post :relaxed:

3 Likes

I see you are posting on a human character, but if you would be interested in going draenei/LF, the Order of Oronaar welcomes you!

7 Likes

Well I will be rolling a fresh new char so anything is possible.
I’m so glad guilds are around, actually hard to choose now!!

1 Like

I will concur and say that I have interacted with the Order of Oronaar time and time again, and that they have been highly enjoyable RP allies, plentiful of times! As an outsider looking in, they’re quite a great Draenei n’ Light guild.

3 Likes

you’ll find no short supply of boring, monothematic, wannabe deus vult light guilds pal. the market is saturated with them. I’d recommend finding a guild where your character is one of few paladins so you can actually stand out and play a role

I am really at a crossroads here. On the one hand I would love to be a human Templar.
Kind of making my own class of it and customise my own spells and attacks.

On the other hand a lf draenei is super cool as well and something new for me

I’d like to difer. There really aren’t that many Light guilds around compared to the ratio of Mercenary and treasure hunting bands.
And what is monotome for you, isn’t for somebody else.
Everyone has their style of RP, we all pay our subs to roleplay what we like.

5 Likes

did i tell you what to do?

You’re not on a countdown. Think on it, maybe interact with some folks in the circles that interest you before signing on for guilds or communities.

Good luck, puny human. :+1:

2 Likes

Not at all. I just wanted to state that obviously, as those who choose for Light RP aren’t just mindless Deus Vulters. We put as much effort into our roleplay as others do. But, as I stated before, each has his/her cup of tea.

9 Likes

Back on the thread! :slight_smile: Sorry for that minor derail. As from a personal stance, regarding the Templar lore, I think it would be a very cool idea for you to Squire here. As myself and the GM are able to teach them IC. This would make for some heavy character developtment, if you’re up for that ^^.
We’re mostly active on the evenings, and if there are any questions you can hop into that Discord link any time.
IC we will be making route for Gilneas, for a burial ceremony, so you won’t see us around in the City untill friday!
Event activity wise, we host several a week ( I’m currently trying to uphold the 3 ratio. But, since RL comes before the game. We’d love for our members to also be able to find their RP on their own, interact with people etc. And make a difference out there.

2 Likes

As one of the posters above me said, take your time with it. You can customise a few things, provided it doesn’t completely dunk on the set out lore from Blizz. There’s a variety of choice in paladin guilds, but it’s really up to you as to what you’re looking for. Silver Hand paladins abiding by the truce, “”"“deus vult”""" paladins not abiding by the truce, everything in between, scarlets, and then obviously other races like draenei.

1 Like

That’s epic, gamer!

We offer all kinds of events, large and small - both between ourselves and in cooperation/versus other Alliance and Horde guilds. Something they all have in common, is that they are generally NPC’d by other players for grade A immersion. (We will always avoid raid markers, when possible).

OoO is naturally very Light oriented - and pesonally, I think the draenei element adds an interesting flavor to this sort of RP, due to their ties to the Naaru.

Go ahead and take a look through our thread if you are interested. We try to post screenshots/short briefings about our recent activities.

5 Likes

Aside Oronaar for Draenei and some other guilds mentioned above, if you wanted to try Silver Hand RP i can recommend the Sons of Silver.

2 Likes

Can recommend Sons of Silver for an authentic Paladin experience. Dedicated & passionate GM, and friendly members.
Here is their AA page:
https://www.argentarchives.org/node/209092

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.