Looking for a place to stay around

Hey returning player here a little about me i’m 24 a chef and currently out of work due to covid I’m from the UK and can raid most nights looking for raiding or mythic + guild ideally and a place with a good bit of banter im willing to reroll any class and faction if needed as I am a quick learner with most classes due to past experience

Hey we’re not a raiding guild as of yet but hoping to in the future especially with the new raid coming out :smiley:
If you’re interested in helping a guild progress, feel free to read about us and get in touch!

Hello,

We are a 3/10M guild that are looking for some rDPS preferable mage or hunter, or some healers. If you’re interested, you can always message me for more information!

Hey there.
Dalaran Side is a Horde guild on Stormscale looking to round out our numbers for the new raid. We’ve already cleared NM and HC Castle Nathria but more players are always good! As we’re searching for DPS atm, the choice of what you play can be purely what you enjoy!
We’re a group of friends that have been playing together for around 7 years now and we enjoy poking fun at each other and having a laugh. If this sounds good check out my post here:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there
Check our link below and see if we are of interest, we just need two more players to fill the roster and restart mythic progres… “It could be you” hopefully speak later

Banter we have, chefs we like. Poke if interested:

Hi Sxf,

What class are you planning on maining?

Were out the look out for raiders to join our core mythic raid team. Check us out here & get in touch with me driect on Discord if your interested: Danray#0657

Heyoo! Maybe our guild is what you are looking for.
Majority of the peeps in our raidteam are from the UK with a bunch of banter.
We are currently looking for the last 1-3 DPS to be able to start mythic progression (Pref ranged).
Check us out! :blush:

Hey there! < Primordial Knights> is a raiding guild with progress 10/10 heroic and 2/10 mythic looking to rebuild our raiding team for 9.1 and expand our roster in general. We are a friendly guild and we are looking for new friendly and active people to join us! We welcome anyone interested in raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want a nice social environment in general! Feel free to add Celaena#21320 if interested and have a chat.

Hi,

I represent a guild on Silvermoon Alliance side called we are a newly formed guild started by some IRL friends who want a place to call home, The guild is doing very well in terms of socials and have a raid team set up to start this week the majority of the raiders have previous exp in castle nathria of 10HC some even have mythic kills so we are hoping to progress fast but with a focus on social aspects of the game too.

We also people doing M+ and high geared High RIO people who help new dings in high keys for extra gear.

Raid days are 8-11 server time Wednesday and Sunday

Bnet is Harambe #21263 if you are interested