Looking for a relaxed leveling/raiding Guild

Hey people. I’m a new player and I’m looking for a casual guild to level in and eventually raid with (level fifteen atm.) If you have a spot open for me, PLEASE message me in-game or post a comment ITT. My in-game name is ‘Mobus’. I have some MMORPG experience from playing SW:TOR for years, but I’m by no means an expert in the genre. I just mean that I understand the basics and then some :crazy_face: - kind of :zipper_mouth_face:. I’m enjoying my time in WoW so far but I’m fairly sure that would increase tenfold if I had people to talk to and develop friendships with. I hope anyone out there would give me a chance :smiley:.

Have a good day and God bless

Hi :slight_smile: I’m currently trying to form a guild along these lines, so if you’d like to come and sign the charter that would be awesome! I’ll try and reach you in game when I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Sorry for not replying sooner, I haven’t checked the forums much this past week. Sure man, do get in touch - still looking for a guild. I’ll also leave my Battlenet ID here: Heeder#2849

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.