Looking for [A-RP-PVE] guild (Returning player)

Hello,
I am a returning player and with Shadowlands releasing in just a couple of days, I’ve decided to come back. I am looking for a casual and friendly [A-RP-PVE] since I am interested in both RPing and PVE(Raiding).

PVE/Raiding
One thing I’ve really been missing is raiding. So I am hoping I could find a guild that is going to raid 1-2/week. Where the mindset is: “We want to progress, but we want to have fun while doing it.”
With that I mean the goal is to progress in the raids and the members that will be raid, will do what they can to make sure they are ready for the raids. But at the same time; not being able to kill a boss one day isn’t the end of the world and there won’t be any “You aren’t spec/class X / You don’t have Y / We only want the META, so you can’t join” (unless this actually is something that is stopping the guild from progressing).

I haven’t raided in WoW for quite a while now so I am really looking forward to try it again. And I am sure with a good guild there won’t be any problems getting back into it.

For roles I’ve mainly played as a healer, but any role would work (though I’ve never tanked in a raid before, but I can always learn).

RP
I am still pretty new to WoWRP. I RPed in WoW earlier this year for maybe 1-2 months, so a guild that is okay with RP-newbies would be preferable (I don’t know that much about the WoW lore (there is so much to learn!) but as I said before, I can always learn as I play/RP). I might also need a little bit of help getting back into RP, since I can be shy sometimes.

As to what type of theme I am looking for- Honestly I am fine with whatever, I’ll create my RP character based on the guilds theme.

That was all, sorry for the wall of text. If you have any questions just ask.
Looking forward to see you all in the game~

Think Eminence are the guild that comes to mind when thinking about PvE and RP. A lot of other PvE guilds probably won’t RP.

1 Like

What about RP guilds, do they often do any PVE content like raiding or are they only RP focused?

It depends how far you want to progress. If you’re happy with heroic raids and some mythic+then there are RP guilds and RPer groups who do that. If you want Mythic raids and super high keys then that’s much rarer.

If you want to RP on this character, I´d suggest these guys:

The guild is part of big RP community called PCU which has over 20 guilds (so even if you want to RP another race, there´s plenty to choose from) that will be doing raids on both Alliance and Horde starting Shadowlands + has plenty of players who like doing content (and are really good about it) who you could also team up with for some PvP or M+ if that´s also your cup of tea.

I´m just a filthy casual so I did not take part in 8.3 raiding despite being part of the community, but I think people managed to clear Heroic on both factions.

1 Like

You could consider RaidPlay for your raiding needs: [A-PvE] RaidPlay - Raiding Community back for Shadowlands

We raid once a week, and we’re a raid community, which means you don’t have to join a guild to raid with us. Instead, you can join any RP guild you want. Our goal is just to clear heroic every tier, though, so if you’re after mythic raiding, we aren’t going to be it.

1 Like

We RP and will raid Castle Nathria with other PCU friends as well, the double package! (:

2 Likes

Thank you for your recommendation, I’ll take a look at them.
To answer how far I want to progress; normal and heroic raiding.
For what character I’ll RP; I don’t know yet, I would say it depends on the guild I join and if they have a specific theme or not.

Is there going to be an Alliance raid group this time?!

1 Like

I think they’re trying to set up a raidgroup on both sides of the fence… But Horde just has the better racials(from what I heard) :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.