Umbral Reliquary đź”® - Void RP

[The guild has been put on ice for now.]

Magister Umbric,

With the shattering of the skies above Icecrown Citadel, it has been noted that disturbing developments are coming from the Frozen North.
Notably, a swell in activity from the mindless undead, similar to the prelude of the former Lich King’s campaign against Azeroth. Whilst the cause of these reports remains unclear, I believe you will agree on this simple truth - action must be taken.

To this end, I request your endorsement for the foundation of a group of individuals devoted to researching the Void for the purpose of safeguarding our world against this threat and whatever else may come. Our new allies have proven themselves capable, and it is my belief that they can be trusted to delve into the deeper secrets our kind covet.

With your permission, the Ethereal Court will take this charge - continuing to champion the Ren’dorei cause whilst mentoring those with an aptitude for our art. Only through sharing our knowledge can we safeguard our future.

Signed,
Valthyn Nightsong.

Greetings friends!

After some IC and OOC changes, we’ve made adjustments to the guild. The Ethereal Court is no more and in its place, the Umbral Reliquary has risen.

Recruitment:
The Umbral Reliquary accepts all Alliance based elves, i.e. Night Elves, Highborne, High Elves and Void Elves.

Info:
We hunt down (most of the time elven) artefacts and legends. Following mysteries is our life-blood. We must know the truth and eventually, it will reveal itself to us.
We are interested in the recovery of all kinds of historical and cultural objects, most important to us are artefacts of elvish and void origin.

How do I join?
Message Valthyn and tell me about your character concept! Or message me on Discord (Hodgeheck#6671)

42 Likes

Sounds very cool! More velf guilds is always a good idea!

1 Like

Ah the return of a shadow elf guild.
I wish you luck, old bean.

1 Like

What do you… you know, do?

1 Like

So currently we are preparing for an epic campaign in Dragonblight! We’ll set out today and fight the Cult of the Damned alongside the Horde and the other Alliance forces! Afterwards (If there is time before Shadowlands) we’ll be setting out on a small journey to learn more about the Void and its shifty powers!

3 Likes

33%… Yeah, they are the most kino.

1 Like

The Northrend campaign is ending very soon! Afterwards we’ll be recruiting in Stormwind.

2 Likes

Lovely bunch, these. A real joy to RP with!

2 Likes

Filthy disgusting mutant elves.

Yeah neat, keep going.

4 Likes

We had some fun in Outland the last few days! Make sure to meet us in Stormwind next week before we set out to new adventures… :eyes:

https://imgur.com/a/1IUJddn

5 Likes

6 Likes

Those are nice ROCKS…

2 Likes

We are looking for new recruits in Stormwind the next two days! Throw us a whisper to learn more about our adventures!

2 Likes

The void can hold many whispers. But so can Valthyn’s DMs!

Looking forwards to seeing people in game* though. :heart:
*Once we can all get authenticated and past the log-in queues.

1 Like

After a relaxing weekend, the Court gets ready for another adventure! This time we’re going to Booty Bay, on a pirate adventure! Meet us there on Saturday the 17th of October. :pirate_flag: :purple_heart: [N-RP] [Discord] Streets of Booty Bay! - Quest giver spotted!

2 Likes

If you guys would be there then that’d be poggers!

1 Like

The end is near… and we are there as well! As the forces of the Horde and Alliance move closer to Icecrown Citadel, so do the shady members of the Ethereal Court… :eyes:

2 Likes

This has my stamp of approval. If anyone wants to join a group of Alliance-aligned void practitioners, this is your first stop. :+1:

5 Likes

Simply the few Void elf’s i would not, Purge, Pog’dorei simple as, if you are a Blue Blood elf, join em.

3 Likes

I’ll remember that.

4 Likes