Looking for a russian guild on en server (alliance or horde)

I am looking for a Russian-speaking guild on the EN server for the Alliance or for the horde (Russian servers should not be offered). I will play from scratch. The connection of the guild is only TeamSpeak (If required I can organize a full-fledged server), or BattleNet. The casual player I do not chase the ranks and progress. All relevant proposals write here in the subject.

** P.S. *: * With questions like “what’s wrong with the discord,” and so on, and if you don’t like the TS, please do not go into the topic with your discord, but just pass by. Thanks for attention

Ищу русскоязычную гильдию на EN сервере за Альянс или за орду (Русские сервера не предлагать). Играть буду с нуля. Связь гильдии только TeamSpeak (Если по требуется смогу организовать полноценный сервер ) , либо BattleNet. Игрок я казуальный за рангами и прогрессами не гонюсь. Все соответсвующие предложения пишите тут в теме.

P.S. : С вопросами типо " а че с дискордом не так " и тд, и если вам не нравится ТС будьте добры не лезьте в тему со своим дискордом а просто пройдите мимо. Спасибо за внимание

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.