Looking for a server

Hello, i came back after like a year brake and wanted to start completly fresh, so i went to Sylvanas server but players dont seam to talk much there i like Horde more, so i’m wondering what server do you Recomand to go to where i can find Social/Friendly guild that isent to serious about things and players actuly chat abit :stuck_out_tongue: sorry for my english :slight_smile:

I recommend Sylvanas.

Kazzak! Hit me up if you will come to Kazzak will help ya!

So it perheps dosent matter where i go players are same on most server and just stay silent? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well sadly yes to a point because there are only 3 realms where people actually interact and socialize with each other those are Dreanor and Silvermoon and AD realm.Talking from my experience on the mater.

2 Likes

allright thanks guys, then i might just keep working on my markús if i dont like it i will perheps check out the other 3 Realms you meton, one more queston if i may, wen i came back i relised you cant scroll over guild in the Guild button like before, did thay remove it or move it somewhere else?

Sadly it is pretty much Draenor for Horde, Silvermoon for Alliance and Argent Dawn for roleplayers. Waiting for those megaservers…

2 Likes

i will go Draenor then, i’m not much of a Rper anyways :smiley: i thank you all for takeing time to help me make up my mind and i wish you all alot of fun at wow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tarren Mill is also a good Server to play Horde on!.

I guess I am a rebel I do pve content on AD on my alt with no problems hehehe does a gimli laugh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.