Looking for a social guild

I’m a 417 ilvl enhancement shaman on Kazzak who have done a few mythic+ runs and feel like i would like a guild to raid and hang out with. I’m very new to the game, but I know where to find interrupt, stun totem and purge. I also come with free bloodlust.

I’m lvling a disc priest, a monk and a frost death knight. I would love to have people to lvl my alts with and do transmog runs.

1 Like

Greetings Chamomìle and welcome to WoW :slight_smile:

your post sounds as if our guild might be something for you. We’re a very helpfull and social community always looking for like-minded people to have fun and play with. You will find both new players and veterans alike, also people leveling their characters or alts and people doing the content for end level. We’re always happy to lend a hand and help with knowledge and in combat.

Our core intention is being a social guild to make freinds and enjoy the game together. You can do everything here but you are not forced to do things :slight_smile:

If you like more information about us you can check out our post:

or join our discord server:

discord.gg/V3swNXC

If you like to have a direct chat with one of our officers you can find our bnet ID’s in the link.

If you feel as if we could be the right bunch of people for you we’d love to meet you.

wish you the best and lots of fun.

Hello! We are a guild on the server Tarren Mill, that’s made to be a place where people can come together and learn and evolve as players! If you want to know more, add Norrby#2356!