Looking for a social / raiding guild / semi-hardcore

Hi Everyone!

I’m currently looking for both a social and raiding guild on the horde side. Currently I have Uldir 7/8 HC and 1/8 M, and would like to find a nice guild where I can get to enjoy the content with others. I’m a 375 mage, who can play all 3 specs respectively.
Besides raiding, I like to do a lot of old raid farming for transmog/mounts and doing reputations + professions whenever I get time to it. Haven’t been raiding hardcore this expansion, so I don’t know if it’ll be semi-hardcore or hardcore that I’m looking for. I’d just want a place where I feel accepted as who I am.
If any of this has any interest feel free to reply on the post here or chat to me in game: Tudde-Khadgar or battletag: Mibbix#2357

See ya in game
Tudde

I’m also into doing mythic+ keys, but feel free to ask questions.

Hey Manoan or Tudde :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m the officer of a guild called “The Corrupted Guardians” and we could use YOU! as a fellow Guardian to Guard our vault of …Treasure.

Since our guild is new it’s being rebuilt and we need gamers and everyone is welcome. We had our first “ulduar timewalking raid” yesterday even tho Kologarn didn’t wanna play we had a lot of fun together.

We would love to have a Mage which we can abuse to give us food when we need it and who will be appreciated :slight_smile:

If you’re interested add Mrhappybunny#2423 on battle.net Or add on Discord Billy#6728

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.