Looking for a very friendly guild

Hi everyone! me and a friend are looking for a very friendly social guild to join :smiley: we’re both horde players, I’m currently 2/10M on my main etc this is just an alt that I’m posting with, we’re willing to swap realm if there fit is right, is there any long standing guilds out there with a reputation of being nice?

Hello there :slight_smile:

Add me on battlenet. Jumpylion71#2143

Is new RAIDING guild, lead by experienced CE players. We are looking for active and dedicated raider’s to fill up couple of more missing spots. We are in need of Hunter/Mages/Locks/Bdruid Raiding days are : WED/SUN. For more info /w me

If you are willing to consider transferring to Aggramar horde side we may be the guild for you :slight_smile: Feel free to add me for a chat if the following posts gets your interest at all (Exodeo#2151)

[H][Aggramar/Hellscream] The Obsidian Order 5/10M 10/10HC Recruiting a Hunter, Ele Shammy and Warlock - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello my friend,

We are on Draenor and we are very open for new friends.
https://gordian-knot.eu here you can check our kill videos.

Add me on battlenet whenever you want Athlios#2283 or on discord (same tag)

Thank you and have fun!
Athlios

We have been an active raiding guild since 2007 and still have the members that still play that signed the charter - so good reputation! However we are alliance. If you don’t find anything else and you would consider the change add me for a chat :slight_smile: Asta#2730

[Guild: Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily come join the fun

Hey the both of you!

Faster than Lag could certainly be a solid option for you as we maintain a positive and friendly atmosphere both in game and on Discord. Elitism is not tolerated whatsoever so you know that you can log into a calm guild chat.

This is our main recruitment post detailing our plans and some history of the guild:

You are more than welcome to add me for a chat using the btag in the listed OP.

Marbles are currently recruiting.

We are a casual M progression guild focused on progressing Mythic while still having fun. Currently 10/10hc 2/10m

We raid Friday and Saturday 20:00 - 23:00 ST, with a social heroic raid on Wednesdays.

If you would like to know more add my bnet
Smiithy#21682

Hey there, we from < Rekindled > are a social, no-pressure guild/community that’s always recruiting, and i think you’d be a nice fit for us!
Optionally, we’re currently expanding on our raid roster with AOTC as a goal for this and future patches, if that peaks your interest :wink:
Our Recruitment Post

1 Like

Happy to have a chat if you want to see if we’re nice:

Heyoo!
We are a 3/10 Mythic guild on Twisting Nether!
We are a fun bunch that want to have a friendly and fun raiding environment while downing bosses!
Maybe you can check us out and see if it sounds like what you guys are looking for!

hey m8
add me on discord. dobla#5721

you can check us out here :
[H] [kazzak] 3/10M RECRUITING - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey check us out at gow.gg/rx

Dear Trollfordays.

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)