Looking for ACTIVE M+ guild

Hello. I stumbled across the big trouble on finding a truly active guild with who I could do M+, maybe raids. I’m mostly interested in M+ because the raids are usually just one time per week and I play more because I am unemployed.

The guilds I was joining were not very active for M+ and I am very tired for applying to 20+ guilds, get accepted into one and see that the guild is dead.

I started the expansion later than others, around 10 days ago. Now i do ~10+ keys and would like to push more. I usually do pugs. I am not that pro player, but I am learning and doing my best, I did had SL KSM. And did all pugs with my key.

I also do prefer a bit older people too. Because I am not a teenager.
I am female so I would like few girls be in group too.

I speak English, russian, Ukrainian and some Finnish.

1 Like

Hello, you’ve joined our guild through the finder, I’ve not seen you too active yet but I hope to see you in the discord some time as we’re pretty much always up for some keys c:

We’ve also got a number of women amongst our ranks including myself, and I’m always on discord so don’t feel too out of place with us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.