Looking for addon yelling "I am SAPPED!"

Hello there, it’s been a while seeing someone in pvp having this addon/whatever it was, like when you get sap from rog it starts say in chat that u’ve been sapped. I tested a few what i found, but not a single one works, do you have something functional please? Tx

I hate this spamming addon…
Who cares if you are sapped or not?
I ignore ppl with chat spam addons. (interrupt, cast, etc.)

Only nubs cant see and notice that you are sapped.

2 Likes

SaySapped
Chars

1 Like

Most players ignore alot of chat, this is why most successful groups/raid leaders in epics spam the living daylights out of us with /rw lol
Only time group does tactic together unless you get miracle group.

I searched “sapped” and saw two addons that do this, out of date but possibly still work.

:+1:

SaySapped is not working… Already tested

No. People should have awareness to see that someone is being Sapped and react to it. Addons like this should be banned.

You have to be a rogue player or kidding me.

Of course everyone should care, because it’s a tragic horror story happening right in front of your own eyes, and if you don’t help the sapped one, they will be dead with 99% certainty (unless they’re really lucky and can escape somehow), so you should ALWAYS help someone sapped (although often, what happens, is that the sapped one actually escapes, but then YOU are stunkilled by the rogue).

If I am sapped, I am GREATLY relieved if anyone even tries to help, even if it doesn’t succeed. It’s just so cold to leave your teammate under the mercy of the most OP class in the game.

That’s why it’s important, if you have any humanity in you, dagnabit.

Seems we currently don’t have any functional addon now… too bad

You can make a macro yourself
\say I’m Sapped help!
Or along those lines and just click when they get ya.

You can talk as sapped too it’s not hard at all. Other add-ons are way worse, the ones that put icons over your head showing that you are using cds to burst. Instantly makes you a target, something many players would not see otherwise. Would be cool to play without addons, after update is only time you can.

Honestly i don’t wanna have any other button, i have so many buttons active, that i wanna have automated yeller

This is the most unnecessary and useless addon you could possibly get. The sheer cringe I experience everytime I see someone with it is beyond the imaginable.

Nobody cares if you get sapped in random BG full of random idiots, who are going to ignore objects anyway, dont even use instant cast Broom and never take Healthstones and bind them or eat that 10% stam boost. If you get sapped yell SAPPED!

So SAP is the bane of this game since vanilla🤣

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.