Looking for an Inclusive Guild on Draenor [EU - Horde] – M+ and Casual Raiding

Hello,

My partner and I have played the game on and off for a few years now. “On” because of the co-op experience of endgame content (M+), exploration, and lore, etc. “Off” because of a lack of a community we can consistently play with, as well as life priorities. We’re now at a stage where we’d like to be part of a friendly community and experience endgame content with others.

Our priorities are:

1. Friendly and socially active community (preferably in the UK/Western Europe).
  2. Some degree of diversity and inclusivity – not just a bunch of gamer-bro clones!
  3. An accessible group of M+ players (not necessarily hardcore, just reasonably active).
  4. Possibility of getting started with casual/social raiding and hopefully moving up later.
  5. A healthy level of oversight and organisation, not just lots of nice-sounding rules!

Please, don’t just throw ads at me if you don’t believe your guild matches the above!

I have spoken with several officers and even trialled a guild which was disappointing. Unfortunately, a lot of guilds claim to be a whole bunch of different things, but in reality they only manage one or two of those things. To be fair, as a former guild leader myself (in other MMOs), I know running guilds and organising events can be difficult and time-consuming. But we don’t want to spend our time hopping from unsuitable guild to unsuitable guild. We want to find a permanent home, spend our spare time engaging with the community, make new friends and enjoy the game.

Currently, our top played characters are:

1. Demonology warlock
  2. Balance druid
  3. Retribution paladin
  4. Protection paladin
  5. Augmentation evoker

If you think you can help, please reply here, or contact me on Discord (Argonade) or via BN (Argonade#2343). Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck finding inclusive non-gamer bro’s on Draenor. I didn’t and changed servers.

Hey there!
Our guild isn’t on Draenor, but you’re welcome to check us out! (Next expansion brings cross realm guilds anyways, so it may not matter too much soon =) )

Ministry of Silly Wipes

We try our best to make the guild welcoming and inclusive to everyone; including LGBTQ+ and Neurodivergant people.
We also try and make sure everyone is included and given the opportinity to join in with all activities as much as possible.
Though many of us try to tackle harder content, we consider ourselves casual because we feel it more important to help build each other up, than cherry pick the top players for such content.

Please have a read through the post i linked, and feel free to contact me if you wanna chat, asked questions, or even check out our Discord and see what you think!

I’m sorry to hear it didn’t work out for you, Maldrex. I’m still holding out hope. I’m sure there must be at least one guild with the qualities I mentioned!

Edit for Westie (since I can’t double post here): Thank you for your response. It sounds like you’ve managed to build a nice community, which is great! Unfortunately, we are thinking of staying on Draenor for the time being, that much is certain. I really wish those restrictions didn’t exist.

1 Like

Hi are you still looking for a guild on draenor?

Hi, yes I still am! I’ve spoken to several officers from nice sounding guilds, but sadly they’ve all been on other realms. The ones from Draenor have been disappointing so far :smiling_face_with_tear:

If you want to message me ingame my char name is jutdemon and we could have a chat, chaosjut is one of my alts

i have sent u a battlenet friend request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Azdor!

I did you find a suitable guild in the end?

And I am so sorry to be replying to your post when not on Draenor anymore, but thought it’s worth a shot anyway :joy: If nothing else, if you’re still looking by the time x-realm guilds is live, then there’s a chance we’d be a good fit :smiley:

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer, but originally from Draenor, haha!) has been around since 2007 and it’s goal was always to enjoy progress in challenging content without the toxicity and unrealistic expectations typically experienced in progression guilds. We value people over pixels and respect is our core value.

We have scheduled raids (we start with Normal and work our way through to HC, with the aim - not a rigid goal - for AotC). These are on Sun and Tues nights.
Our scheduled M+ runs are currently under review, with the changes to the M+ system for S4, but typically, we use Thurs and Fri (and when needed, Wed) nights for these - each night is a different key/difficulty and target bracket, e.g learning and gearing, consolidating and gearing, and challenging ourselves to KSM / mythic track gear and beyond.

All our scheduled events are set between 21:30-23:00 Server time, to allow for IRL commitments - our demographics are mostly split between UK and EU, with ages ranging from 25 - 55-ish. Lifestyles and personal circumstances vary widely across our members, so you’ll find some members dropping in a few times a week, while others are pushing keys all night long :laughing:

We try to be as inclusive as possible; if someone is willing to put in some effort and initiative and take on board advice and some coaching (if needed), they are more than welcome to join our raids and work their way up through the M+ difficulty levels in our scheduled runs :slight_smile:

If you’d like to connect as b-net friends initially, we could invite to m+ runs when there is space, for you to get a feel for guild groups; however, you would miss out on the rest of the guild experience until x-realm guilds are live, or if you decide to change server/reroll (even if the reroll is only temporary until x-realm guilds is live).

Alternatively, if you’d like to find out more or have a conversation about it, feel free to get in touch :slight_smile:
Bnet: sheira#1910
DC Lakshmii
You are more than welcome to join our DC server as well, but please note, almost all our content requires member access, so you will only see what is needed for applying to the guild, and to join some of our voice channels.
discord.gg/Rnk55mkngB

heya! Immersive might be the guild you are looking for in Draenor, would love to have a chat with you and make sure we tick all your priorites. added you on bnet since you arent acepting friend requests on discord. you can also pm me ingame at Mazborne. hope to hear from you soon

Hi and thank you for the replies!

Unfortunately, non-Draenor guilds are a deal-breaker at least until cross-faction guilds become a thing.

As for Draenor guilds, someone was kind enough to get in touch yesterday whose guild sounds like it might be a good match. I’m communicating with them at the moment, so I’ll wait and see what will come of that, rather than waste multiple people’s time :blush:

1 Like