Looking for an RP (Alliance) Guild

I am looking for a nice RP guild on the Alliance side , ideally one where people are more active events wise after 2100hrs RT in the week as with work/family it is just to much of a rush to get on much earlier than that for me.

What I’m looking for ideally is to do some events based RP along with some social RP so characters get to interact and form bonds & friendships, and in events I prefer smaller groups over great big ones.

I am not huge on military style guilds, although depends on the theme and what they do, my main focus in RP has always been interacting with other characters and seeing where things go, and during my time playing WOW over the years I have very much enjoyed taking one of my characters and sending them out into the world to see just what adventures they will find and what people they will meet along the way and seeing how the character develops over time.

Most of my Roleplay has been on ER where I spent a happy 10+ years in various RP guilds, but in recent times I made new characters on AD because the potential to RP on ER these days has declined so badly, on AD I have a couple of Void Elves, a Night Elf and will have Kul Tiran Human soon when they finally arrive.

I have so far been in one RP guild on AD for a few months a while back and had fun in it. but that kind of came to an end due to drama among the leadership of it and the guild shutting down.

I am maybe on the higher side of the player base now age wise at (cough) 45+ , so really not into getting into OOC drama’s, and normally the last to know there was even any drama going on, having played for a bit without RPing much I feel I need to get involved in something over just the odd one off event or random encounter again.

So if anyone has suggestions for a guild that may suit my tastes/needs I would be most grateful.

1 Like

Shamelessly plugging my own guild here, The Twelfth Penal Company is a very niche guild but one you may find interesting none the less!

Born from the rat infested cells of the Stockades and the desperation of a nation, The Twelfth Penal Company was formed to fufill the rising demand for soldiers for Stormwind’s rolling war machine as it clashes with the Dark lady’s Horde. Will the Company build a mighty reputation for itself? Or crumble due to incessant bickering and a lack of discipline? It all depends on the actions of the convicts themselves. War beckons the Twelfth Penal Company ever onward.

So yeah we are a Penal unit with an interest in reformation and redemption, we are highly drilled though and it certainly isn’t for everyone.

As for the event times they are usually 20.30 or 21.30 depending on RL.

1 Like

Hi, what I can recommend you maybe is trying the AD LF RP Discord. There are over 100+ members, where guilds/communities are advertised as well as (social/casual) events are organised.
AD LFRP Discord - is the forum post, so if you are interested you can check it out ^^

I will contact you soon Kaibyrne, as having looked at your forum post about the guild the idea does quite appeal to me, and my void elf hunter after leaving her former mercenary company has been drifting towards more criminal paid work to keep her in coin, so it would be doable to get her locked up in the stockades for something she got herself involved in.
And your event times would be workable for me to. Also I kind of like RPing with a bunch of less than golden/good type characters it can be a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Add me on discord to make things easier to contact me :slight_smile:

Irishpeacockz#2164

I have known Ilistria for years and I can heartily recommend her to any RP guild.

Fun person, lots of humour. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are very excited to have her aboard, she has already written a little story to our forum which confirms what you said about her :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to hear it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.