[A -RP] Looking For RolePlay Discord

To all Roleplayers looking for a one, universal tool to find Roleplay!

How many drinks will you have to drink before receiving this one rumour, leading you to unbelievable treasures, fame and fortune?
Are feats of valour and glory something you only encounter on the pages of your favourite novel?
Are you fed up with constant tavern RP being the -only- alternative in your RP schedule?
Would you like to replace all the dull paragraphs of ‘how do you do’, drop the emotes detailing hundreds of different ways to sip a glass of wine and give your time to something more… well, more?
Mystery?
Murder?!
ADVENTURE?!
…or maybe you are just fine with a casual rp with people of similar tastes!
Well, I have a solution for you.

For everyone interested in RP on Alliance side, I offer the AD LFRP Discord, which could be used as a tool for you to:

• Find yourself some sweet sweet RP, RP partners or a certain RP type without need of shuffling through this millionth page of Forums or Argent Archives - and without commitments and responsibilities of being in a guild!
  • Proposing RP yourself: adventure, mystery… it’s all in capable hands of a DM!

What will you gain by joining?

• A common platform for RPers (be it casual RPers, newcomers, experienced ones and DMs) where you could find people sharing your sense of adventure… without having to search through multiple communities and event channels to see what is happening (and where). The channels are divided between regions of the world, which are nowadays most used for RP - so you can always meet a fellow Roleplayer on the road.
  • The community is only as great as the members within it. To make something great, easy and open to everyone, I want to kindly ask DMs to contribute by posting their events on the region boards, for everyone to access. It will give everyone transparency regarding events which are happening across the community AND increase your attendance!
  • The learning experience. We all start at some point. Some of us want to RP but never had the opportunity. Some wish to give DMing a try. Let us see more experienced roleplayers support their fellow colleagues and ‘teach’ them our precious storytelling trade! We are all here to learn and grow, after all.
  • It’s all about discussion. let us discuss our ideas and watch them grow. Who knows? Inspiration strikes from the most unexpected of places, after all.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Szwwu6W

16 Likes

Apart from my initial amusement of the Alliance initiative being posted on Horde character, I fully agree something like this is needed!
Every day I am very much confused where to find RP without having to join multiple communities or run aimlessly around SW! :smiley: One unified place to find RP is always great.

1 Like

This looks great so I joined the server.

Good luck with it!

Ruh roh spaghettio
https ://i.imgur.com/EdfDQUJ.png?1

Some smaller events are already in planning :wink:
Come on in, join in and lets RP together! :smiley:

Invited link expired for me.

This is a great initiative. I have joined the channel and will shamelessly use it to promote my bounty hunter events!

Seeing the Discord link went weird, made a new one that shouldn’t expire. Edited the main post.
Discord: https://discord.gg/Szwwu6W

2 Likes

The first small event is past us and… everyone survived!
Even despite merciless dice gods :wink:

Looking forward to meeting more of you grand folk! :smiley:

1 Like

This looks great!
Shame it’s Alliance, I shall go and cry Troll tears in the corner.

I heartily endorse the discord group, wont find a weirder bunch anywhere else.

1 Like

Recently joined the channel, and I definitely recommend anyone to tag along if they are seeking like-minded people for RP!

1 Like

The group is growing steadily, great people in it, RP discussions and general friendly talkings are being a thing! Of course, the main purpose, RP is being found more easily and promoted ^^ Plus many public events are been done and in the making \o/

1 Like

I am happy to see the new events and initiatives happening in the course of events, with more and more people getting involved in it.
Would you like to find some like minded individuals to start RP with? Perhaps that’s the place!

1 Like

Lovely people and a lovely idea.

Every RPer should join this :smiley:

1 Like

Lots of love to the people in this Discord channel. There is always someone to talk with and always something to talk about! Come join our merry band of weirdos!

1 Like

Really lovely people in this Discord, always a bit of chatter going on at any time of day or night, I can’t recommend joining enough!

1 Like

Pretty awesome discord, alot of helpful stuff going on there, RP rookies are also welcome alike veterans :slight_smile:

1 Like

<3 We are still creating regular RPs for those interested. Do you like travelling? Adventuring? A long-term RP plot? Perhaps seek RP buddies? Well, you don’t need to look further! Join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shameless bump for an awesome Discord, I highly encourage other RPers to join as it is a great source to find connections for RP groups and hubs.

1 Like