Looking for an RP guild

Hey all. i’m a 32yo male from scotland. i’ve played on and off since vanilla but never managed any end game content or even a lot of the game due to various issues over the years (lack of pc, job,money etc)

i rejoined and im currently doing all the expansions in order on a Nightborne Warlock with xp locked at level 20 (when i complete one expac, i’ll re-enable xp and gain a few levels) just to keep things challenging and so i can do all the stuff i missed out on over the years.

I’m looking for a friendly rp guild to join, ideally one that does dungeons and stuff in character and goes on journeys etc and doesnt just do the d20 system kind of thing, although im open to it if the right guild comes along. im not too well versed in lore but i am reading the chronicles books at the moment. My main profs are inscription and herbalism and im working on fishing and cooking, happy to contribute to guild bank stock with my profs and with other odds and sods i find out in the wild

1 Like

Try these cool gamers out my dude.

3 Likes

Hello. Highblood Myrmidons are indeed recruiting! We’re a nightborne / blood elf guild with a focus on imperialism and a desire for a renaissance of Quel’Thalas and Suramar. Always looking for cool NB to help the good fight. Take a gander at that thread above. :point_up:

You can contact me, Vaelene or Kalinrea in-game for the purposes of recruitment! :trident:

2 Likes

i’m in game now, will drop you a message!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.