Looking for casual guild/group of players to play with

Hey!

I’ve played WoW on and off since shortly after launch. And as much as I’d like to do more scheduled raiding/content, my life doesn’t quite fit with it.

I mostly play healer or tank, and I’m looking for a casual, social, friendly, mature guild/group of people to do some M+, general larking about, group content, and occasionaly normal raid (and maybe dip into hc raid). If you have a discord server or a place where there are active people in voice channels, that’s great too.

Like I alluded, I don’t have the availability for a strict raiding schedule, but I try to log on a few nights a week for an hour or two where possible. I’m happy and patient to play with less confident/anxious players to work through content. For me it’s more about finding people to enjoy the game with rather than trying to be the best and min/max everything.

I’m not too bothered which server (I have characters on a few and a main on Kazzak), and I can move a character across if needed. I can also faction change, but preference is Horde as most of my characters are horde. The key thing is looking for a long-term, active but casual environment.

Other qualifiers:

• Pref english speaking as I am a monolingual Brit
  • Pref players who are active evenings and weekends as I’m a 9 to 5 peon outside of Azeroth

Thanks for your help in finding me some new friends!

Hey bro please add me here so we can chat Nameless#7697

Hey Fiaxco,

Have a look at: [H] <Laddercoins> Recruiting! 7/8N, M+ and Socials

We’re a laid back guild that is in need of some more people. If you have any more question you can always message me personally.