[H] <Laddercoins> Recruiting! 7/8N 3/8HC, M+ and Socials

Hello!

Laddercoins are recruiting for the Horde on Draenor!

Specifically Seeking;

:mage: Mage
:imp: Warlock
:latin_cross: S Priest
:dragon: D Evoker
:dagger: Rogue

But all will be considered.

We raid on Saturday from 7 GMT / 8 CET.

Laddercoins was started in 2007 during the Burning Crusade expansion as a casual raid guild on the Burning Steppes realm, we restarted on Draenor on the 14th September 2016.

We’re a casual raiding guild with a big focus on enjoyment. We like to complete Normal and Heroic raiding with our compact raid team whilst having a laugh along the way, no ragey raid leaders, no toxic jibbering. Just helpful folks working towards felling bosses and bantering each other.

We also have a few folks who enjoy mythic dungeons and social players who are just on to enjoy the game as is are always welcome.

If we sounds like your kind of guild, feel free to add Wiseguy#21145 or Shujin#2960 on Battlenet. While we do have some specific classes we are lacking, all are welcome to message us and have a chat, we’ll see if we can fit you in somewhere. Folks like us are hard to find, so we’d like to have you if you fit the bill.

Had a few new folks join us, always looking for more! If you’re interested, give us a shout. :slight_smile:

The guild is still looking for fresh blood to join us both for raiding and/or just to hang out and be part of the community.

Hi my friend and I just returning to the game and looking for a guild and like the sound of your guild. Would you have room for evoker and an alt also shadow priest? Hope to hear from you soon.

That great to hear, you both a very welcome to join.

Awesome to hear. Do you just want us to apply from the in game guild thing or send a tell to someone in game?

I will be on most of the day, can send me a /w on shujìn

Still lookin’ for folks to join us ready for Dragonflight!

The guild will most likely be raiding 2 days, with tuesday, wednesday and thursday being the most likely options. Starttime 19:00, endtime 22:00h.

Do you guys have room for a dps evoker? I would be interested in joining.

Hey Kaison,
Yes we do, at the moment we are not yet looking a spefic classes/roles to fill. All are welcome.

Awesome to hear. How do I go about joining?

Still looking for folks, specifically for raid: melee DPS, or DPS other than hunters… :eyes::laughing: but any are more than welcome to come join up. :slight_smile:

Do you guys have room for a dps evoker and boomkin?

Certainly do. :slight_smile:

I know you said preferably no more hunters, but you guys sounds like a lot of fun! Any chance there is still room on the raiding team? :slight_smile:

Sorry! Only just seen your reply, I’m sure I only checked here yesterday, time flies :frowning:! We are really full on hunters (4 that should be regular) but you’d be very welcome as a backup. Give us a shout if you are still interested.

Taking a raiding break over christmas but still recruitin’, hit us up in game if you’d like more info or an invite!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! We are still open for new members! :slight_smile:

Now @ 5/8N, recruiting still open :slight_smile: