Looking for casual raiding/mythic+ guild

Hi, I’m new player looking for guild that takes this game casually but goes into raiding/mythic+ with good fun mindset that understands that new players don’t know all the things that the veterans do and are willing to teach them. I’m playing ret pala on Ravencrest Alliance atm but could transfer to any EU realm and either faction if needed. Raid times for me would be good to start at 19pm CET

2 Likes

Hey there we might be a good fit for you please reach out on disc Nameless#7697

Hi Furyal!

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time (this is a later start time than what you mentioned, so I hope it still suits you?). Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week.

Our members are friendly and happy to help and advise where they can, in our DC server and in-game. We all have to start somewhere, we aren’t born pro gamers :joy:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/ndU2kPZT

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hi Furyal - Synfull might be a place you could call home. We are a social guild who like to clear content together. We are on EU Dragonblight and with cross faction guilds it doesn’t matter now if you are horde or alliance based.

We focus on and attain Ahead of the Curve each raid tier as well as Keystone Master for as many of the guild who want to get it.

We raid 20:45 - 23:00 ST on Monday and Thursday each week.

We have a social night on Fridays where we organise whatever majority of those online wish to do whether it be M+, old raids / content, PvP.

Inbeween those three nights guildies self organise on things they want to do.

If you like the sound of what we do you can reach me on Lorc#2313 on bnet where we can arrange a chat on discord to explore ambitions, and, chat through any questions that you might have.

Hey you could fit in our guild Add: Holleholle#4203 on discord :slight_smile:

hope you hear from ya

sounds like Above the Lore could be right for you, drop me a message if you’re still searching

BN: QweggyD#2216
Discord: Qweggla