Looking for chill guild

Hello there!

As the title says looking to see if there’s any guild out there that could match what one is looking for.
Currently when I played WoW I have mainly done M+, some HC raids here and there but more with a casual take. Could be up for joining some raids here and there but rather have a guild that doesn’t have it as a set requirement as I would rather go for some M+.

Have some friends who are also looking for a guild and we are more or less all between 30-40, some of us work nights so having a forced raid day wont fit since weeeeell, life do come first. Which of course doesn’t mean we wont be on.

So if there’s any relaxing chill guild with a casual take, who love M+ and just enjoy having people to do some of it with and dont mind that one don’t come for every single raid. Let one know in a post!

Have raided Mythic myself in SL but since then it’s mainly been M+ to enjoy.

Thanks in advance for reading and happy hunting!

//Tiaz

Hey, Tiaz!

We would love to have a chat with you. Can you add me on battlenet? wisterya#2889

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Tiaz,

My guild are always looking for new friends, we have a set Mythic+ night along with running keys most evenings if we are not raiding. We do start run more social raids once the team have completed AOTC so these will be good if some of you want to come along for those. Outside of that we have an active discord and a great group of people to hang out with. I’ve linked our main post below;

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, found a place I hope now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tiaz,

Sounds like your more or less looking for what me and my friends are looking to set up, no word of a lie our recruitment add even says “real life comes first” :smile:

Either way if you and your friends are still looking feel free to pm me.

Dion375 #2234

Sent you a Bnet request, I’m looking to home my toons.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi, Tiaz

Have a look at our post and see if ithildin, might be a fit for you (and your friends): <Ithildin> | Recruiting raiders - #3 by Xuhka-ragnaros

As a side note me and the officer is also in the 30-40 years range :wink:

Best regards,
Shacrain