Looking for friendly guild/people (pls read before reply)

Hello, i’m an introvert and suffer from avoidant personality disorder. I’m looking for a guild/people that are welcoming and understanding of the socially awkward/inept. I’m in my 40s so preferably with people in my age range. My disorder makes it difficult for me to engage with others. It’s not that i’m unable to hold a conversation, but my crippling fear of rejection and poor self-image pushes me to avoid it. And as with everyone, I have good days and I have bad days. Having regular scheduled events with clear requirements that anyone can sign up for and having others take the first step to grouping up etc are things that would be helpful for someone like me. My brain works better when I have clear goals/directions and nothing is left to my own devices. A non-toxic mature environment with people that don’t throw tantrums if something goes wrong is a given.

With that out of the way, i’m happy doing any kind of group content apart from pvp. Would like to try casual (normal) raiding/m+ etc come dragonflight. Prefer alliance faction, but horde is fine. I mostly main warlock & hunter, but if I can help out by rolling anything in particular i’m always glad to help. Haven’t felt comfortable tanking/healing in a long time, but if I find the right people that is something I might consider. I’m tired of playing this game alone and I would like to make some good friends.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Hello! I’m in a guild that’s mostly a group of friends (ranging ages, from people in their 40s/50s to 20s, all get along well). We do anything from keys, casual content/guild ‘events’ for fun, but also have set raid times if people are up for joining. Often times we just sit in vc and chill while doing our own thing.

None of us expect others to constantly talk or even vc, I’m often muted lol and they don’t mind even though I’m one of their core healers in high keys/raids. We are alliance and on the realm Sylvanas, but I don’t think realm really matters anymore?

If this interests you I’d be happy to send a dm to the GM, and send you my BNet or Discord.

1 Like

Hey, sounds nice. I usually join vc if i’m doing some group activity like a dungeon or raid. Otherwise I prefer to just text chat. Do people use text chat or is everyone on vc all the time? At any rate, if you or the GM think I could fit in then my bnet is Lykane#2377 or Lykane#3413 on discord.

Oh we text a lot, at least I do lol as I’m often muted/not up for talking in vc all the time. I’ll msg them now :slight_smile:

Hello,

Reading what the guild/community is like, could I also get an invite too? I work nights so am normally playing when everyone else is asleep. Just getting back into game again. My bnet is Consfearacy#21373.

Apologies, I’ve been away on holiday. Of course, I’ve added you on BNET if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

Hi, no worries if not but is this discord open to new players?

Hey there! Are you still open for new members? I’d love to help out with PvE etc in a more relaxed/social atmosphere. Please contact me on Atirian#21824

1 Like

Hi there!

How are you?

Im the founder of CraveTheGame, we are an 18+ fun, friendly and laidback community, we have been going for 10 years now and im incredibly grateful to everyone who makes ctg what it is :slight_smile:

We are a friendly and welcoming bunch that play a wide variety of games on a variety of platforms. We are a community where we welcome like minded individuals and due to majority of us being in our 30s, that appreciate real life comes first, have families and fit in gaming as and when we can, we are relaxed and enjoy gaming for what it should be, fun and enjoyable!

You are more than welcome to ask any questions or if youd like to read a little more about us before deciding if we are the right community for you, feel free to search for us on Guilded: CraveTheGame - CTG

Take care!

Miss Wotsit

1 Like

Hey, this community sounds great would love to join :+1:

1 Like

Hey, I was hoping to join, your community sounds like exactly what I’m looking for.
My discord is Feltops#7914 and Bnet is Elstrand#2567.

Hi Lycis, did you manage to find a good community.? I am in almost the same position as you.

Thanks

Mark

Hiya, I’ve came across your post while looking for a chilled community to join. Are you still open to new plays joining?