Looking for friendly long term home

Good Morning,
I am a older player looking for a guild that is supportive, chatty, active and most of all fun to spend time in. I have been playing this game for around 18 years on and off and have a far amount of experience, although i admit to not being up to date with recent expansions and raid.
I like to do mythics (but know my limits), i dabble in PVP but again i know i will never be best in server. I do like to raid and have done in previous expansions.
But i am also a father of 2 great kids and a husband, i also work full time, so as you can imagine my time is usually limited to when the kids are in bed or the jobs are all done.
As such i can never commit to being able to attend every week, (which has caused problems in previous guilds) but when i can attend i am eager to learn, patient and helpful.

I currently am just plodding about making ALTS, so server and faction is not an issue for me as i will reroll where ever.

Anyway, thanks for reading, i do hope to hear from someone soon, WOW is not the best played alone.

Battle tag is yarddog10#2114

Adding you for a chat :slight_smile:

Heya, have added you for a chat :slight_smile:

Hi there Bulltari could I intrest you in Mythos we are a mixed group of folks from early 20s to their mid 60s :slight_smile: we do raids, M+, little pvp (die alot lol). Ill leave this here for a little look and thanks :slight_smile: