Looking for friends!

Hello.
All my friends have left the game because of real life issues: making babies, catching a wife/husband with a pokeball, moving out of town, etc.
And i was left alone. I’m 32 now, and don’t really care much of the above mentioned social interactions. I have a good job, and i like to play warcraft.

That being said, I am looking for new friends.
Friends i could do M+, Raids, PVP this expansion and in the next.
In this expansion, up until now i was a dps, but for the next expansion i am considering to be more useful and be a tank.
I could also try healing, but most of the time i forget to heal myself and just die.
As a tank, when my life is low i just enter panic mode, press all defensive abilities and live.

Anywho…long story short:
I am looking for friends preferably on a good server.
(Don’t much care about a sever, i would just boost a toon anyway.)
As for class, i would most likely play a Paladin, since DK’s are overflowing.

Also, preferably i would play on the alliance side…not much of a fan of hoofs and giant toes that don’t fit in boots.

Please let me know if you are interested in making a new friend (me).

sad you are playing for Alliance :frowning:

I could play on the horde as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would wholeheartedly suggest you the pinned topic created by Punyelf called “Post if you want to make in-game friends”.

1 Like

Akundaera#4526

discord^^

Done and done!
Thank you!

1 Like

As leguna mentioned. Theres a post set up to find friends. Linked below.

You can also opt to join an ingame community for various activities wether that be m+, pvp or social as per the below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.