Looking for guild [H] Tarren Mill DPS main

Started playing wow at the end of Legion. Played throughout the whole of BFA but in small bits as I had university to focus on. I raided a tiny bit but didn’t really get a chance to get into it. In addition, it became quite difficult to catch up with essences, azerite gear and all the other stuff, so ended up doing only what I could.

I’m looking for a guild which focuses on raiding and mythic+. I would like to progress through all levels of raiding, including mythic. I’m fairly open minded player, i can try when needed but I also don’t mind leaning back and taking the time to progress. I always try to improve wherever i can. I main a warlock and don’t really play any alts as I only have enough time to focus on one character.

Hi Woffel!

If you are interested in joining a guild where everyone can make a difference and change server, check out our post here:

We are a newly founded guild and are mainly pursuing mythic progression. If you would like to know more and see if we are a good fit, let me know and we can have a chat!

aydin#2988

Hi Woffel

Have a look and let us know if you are interested:

Cheers

Hello Woffel, perhaps we might be a good fit for you :

If ur interested please let me know :slight_smile: