Looking for guild (late night)

Hey all,

I’ve recently return to the game after a break in Legion. Seems like I’ve come back at the right time. I have a pretty decent raiding pedigree gaining multiple curves during WoD and Legion up to and inc Nighthold.

I am now looking for a new home in Shadowlands to do some raiding, I appreciate my requirements might be quite specific but I am hoping to find a community out there to house me :).

Little bit about me - 32 years old with plenty of RL commitments like most people, focused lots on PvP but now enjoying the PvE side of things. Hoping to find a guild that raids 2 days per week at 9pm server time to 11pm server time, I’m not looking for server first instantaneous mythic progression but a guild pushing for curve would be nice.

Edit: I will be playing Shadow in Shadowlands, not massively keen on switching to Holy or Disc but if the right community came along then I would consider it

Please reply here or add my btag somepriest#2449

Thank you :slight_smile:

Your needed times are just am slightly ahead of our but I thought I’d comment anyway in case we might work for you schedule, if not best of luck

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but your times are too late for me :slight_smile:

I’m still looking - hopefully there’s a home out there!