[H] Casual Imperfection - New late night guild recruiting raiders and socials

Casual Imperfection is a new late-night raiding guild formed in the run up to Shadowlands by a few cutting-edge raiders looking to build a home for like-minded lost souls who can’t necessarily raid at ‘normal’ times due to either work or family commitments.

The aim of the guild is to be able to clear each raid tier whilst it remains relevant and also develop a healthy M+ community. We expect raiders to be switched on and focussed during raids.

Previous mythic raiding experience is plus but maturity and attitude are more important traits so if you are competitive and want to progress as far as possible, then Casual Imperfection could the place for you!

Raid Schedule

Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 23:00 - 01:30 Server Time

As a new guild, we are building for the future so currently open to applications from all specs and classes with a particular interest in a couple more healers and ranged DPS. If you are interested in helping to build a great new raid team and environment, then you can apply at over at guildsofwow or contact us in game

Social applicants are also welcome and mythic plus plays a big part of our play schedule outside of raiding.

If any of this sounds interesting, or you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or reach out in game to one of the officers:

Redordead#21516
Zugames#2827

still looking for players, feel free to get in contact

Hello! I am a new player in Draenor (EU). I moved overseas for work but played on NA since 2006. I’m looking for a new community, and I’d love the opportunity to join up. I’m at herbertable#1821

1 Like

bump looking for players to get ready for SL get in touch

Hello I have tried to contact your discord names but both invalid when adding

1 Like

they are both battle tags, add them, then we can have a chat

This is a great time re-establish yourself as a core raider. get in touch we have had lots of new players its a great time to join

Core team is progressing well. On the lookout for a couple more healers and ranged DPS in particular but all Applicants welcome

Hi! I am returning to the server and to playing more regularly after a break from the game, would be really interested in having a chat as I am hoping to find a nice friendly guild which will also be doing some raiding!

1 Like

Hey, I’m definitely liking the sound of this guild! I’m an experienced ret paladin and have heroic raiding and M+ experience. I don’t have much experience with tank and healing although I am willing to learn to heal, especially as Kyrian for a holy paladin seems amazing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.