Looking for Guild (Raiding, Mythic+)

Alliance

Good Evening All,

Me and my IRL friend have came back to wow after a reasonably long hiatus from the game. We are very interested in raiding, as well as getting involved in mythic+ dungeons, but have not really been too involved in this kind of content before. Ideally, we would find a raiding guild who are accepting of newer or less experienced players and who have a relatively laid-back atmosphere.

We are really wanting to find a group of players where we can make some good long term friendships, who we can learn and grow alongside. We are currently easing ourselves into dragon flight as DPS (Mage, Shaman, Hunter, DK) but we both have aspirations to try other roles as we gain more experience and become more confident with mechanics.

We are both from the UK and are both available most weekdays in the evenings (19:00 BST onwards), as well as us having on and off availability on the weekends. We are also both in our late 20s, so do have other commitments outside of the game, but do generally spend a fair amount of time playing when we can!

Ello! we might fit you! we’re a newer guild with currently 25 members, we are open to returning/new raiders and we are open to helping them, Our goal is to get AOTC and do mythic raiding as far as we can get each tier, we mainly see Dragonflight as a foundation to build our guild on and grow from there! If that’s something for you both, lets chat! c:

Please check out our guild post and get in touch with one of us [A]-Silvermoon Semi-Weekend Raiding guild LF DPS

Hi Primatica,
I am also from the UK and have a guild looking for members raiding Wed/Thurs 20:00-23:00. If you’re interested you can contact me on the below:
Discord - Noobkilla#9647
BNet - Noobkilla#1262

Is a newly formed raid guild with returning members looking to set up a strong core raid team. We are looking for players with a mature, fun minded and good progressive mindset in order to have a solid team. Raid teams will also conduct Dungeon Mythics within their respective teams just broken down to two. We want a strong 10 man to start off with leading up to a 25m team. Alt runs will also be hosted in order for member to progressive their other classes, these can be filled by possible friends or socials.

We do have a structure in place so we can get what is best for the guild, all raiders will be placed on a Trial raider setting until we are confident in their ability. No this does not mean you are being tested, it gives you time to develop & progress and when you’re ready you’ll slot into the team itself.

Due to the nature of the guild being on the older end we must ask all members are 18+, English speaking and also have access to a mic/discord.

Raid days are still not in stone but we are looking at:

Weds: 1915 GMT Meet and 1930 GMT Start
Fri: 1915 GMT Meet and 1930 GMT Start
Sunday: Alt Runs and or final clears if required

Mythic Dungeons

These will be set up within the teams and no set schedule is in place, however Raid Leaders and or officers may wish to set these up properly.

If you have any questions, you can either add me in-game or comment here.

SFD#21950

Thank you,
Nim

Welcome back,
If you are interested in playing Horde, and have now quarms with changing realm, please add me on Discord for a chat :slight_smile:
Kahime#3502