Looking for Guild

Multi Class tank looking for a new home for S4 and dragonflight. I have played melee in the past but would need to work on those specs again. I enjoy tanking M+ but I am open tp dpsing in raids if no tank spot was available. I have gotten AOTC every tier and have dabbled in a few mythic bosses in the past.

Contact me via Bnet: jka180#2469 or Disc: Cynner#5190

Hey there!

Reality is looking for a warrior dps in case you are interested to fill that role.
Right now we don’t need a tank for our raids but we welcome anyone with an offspec!

If you want some more information. I also added you on discord if you want a chat!

Hey Jimaai. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. I have recently moved to Ragnaros due to a few motives and decided to start a guild with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild. We’re building now, so it’s all open, but worth a shot and we’ll make it happen.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new guild on Ragnaros we aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 or Discord Lepanto#4381 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!