Looking for Guild

Hello! My wife and I aren’t exactly new to AD but it feels like we are as we haven’t really gotten established yet.

We’re currently running a small guild (our attempt to make a community) but with two kids under two years old, that’s been impossible. So we’re looking for an active RP guild that can understand if we can’t always make it to events or need to run in the middle of RP.

Our active times: Sometimes midday when the kiddos are sleeping but mostly in the evenings after 5-6 CET.

RP interests: Theme doesn’t totally matter so long as it isn’t a crime guild. My main is a Nelf DH who is trying to find his place in the world now that the Legion isn’t as huge a threat. Very loyal to the Kaldorei and still worships Elune. (I do my best to be as non-edgy as possible)

My wife mains a Druid but I’ll let her describe her own character.

Like I said any theme except crime works for us.
We’re more interested in a strong, active community. (Adventure or military would be great. Even a Kaldorei focused guild as long as they accept DHs would be awesome.)

Please feel free to add me (Diarslade#1245) or just reply to this thread!

2 Likes

Hello there!

I do hope you find a guild and maybe I can help a bit on the way.
I’m not entirely certain Moonlights Embrace have DHs among them IC but should you contact them I’m fairly certain they can point you in a direction that can suit both of your characters. If not, I could dig around a bit for you!

According to the OP, they do! So that’s positive.

I’ll also chat to them. Thanks for pointing them out!

1 Like

Completely missed that in my newly awakened state!

Oh they actually look perfect for us, thanks for suggesting them!

1 Like

It’s the least I can do!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.