Looking for HC raiding/M+ guild for Shadowlands

Hey all!

Moving to Draenor for Shadowlands to really progress next expansion. Hoping for a guild that’s wanting to focus Heroic progression but will also want to try for Mythic raiding. I also want to do Mythic+ keys quite often.

Affliction Warlock will be my main character for raiding but I’ll also want to heal now and again, more so in Mythic+. Paladin is most likely going to be my second main, if not Priest. I keep up to date with my characters and welcome criticism to make sure I’m performing the best I can.

Open to any raiding times in the evening at the minute

Looking forward to getting in touch with you guys. Let’s hope Shadowlands is far better than BFA! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Novra,

I represent Snort my Ashes, a new guild that is run by a mythic raider.
We intend do get AOTC every raid tier, as well as Mythic progress. As for m+, we intend to do that as well. We want to be a relaxed/chill guild, without being tryharders, but to have fun. We welcome your warlock and your alts in our guild. If you would like to join us or inquire about us, please contact NoblePie in game or on battlenet (Battlenet: NoblePie#2130). Have a pleasant day!

Hello!

We’re a heroic guild with about 25 raiders looking specifically for a few more healers in preparation for Shadowlands. We’re a pretty casual guild who aims to get curve and then to use the left over time to progress however far we can through mythic.

All of the details can be found here:

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

we are looking for people to fill our team for shadowland!!!

1 Like

heyo!

Check out our guild forum, we’re recruiting for our SL roster, hope to hear off you soon!

1 Like

Hi there.

I have your fit right here!

Tooth and Fang EU - Draenor - Horde

Guild Status: Semi-Casual

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

About Us
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

With SL on the horizon we are recruiting more like minded people to come and join the chat and events the guild has to offer. Interested in raiding? We are looking for more dps to join the ranks. All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb Feel free to share our discord link !

T & F