Looking for heroic progress group (Healbot - Shaman or Monk)

Afternoon,

Looking for a heroic progress guild as mine has recently disbanded. Cleared normal and 4/10 HC. Main is Resto Sharman 207 Radior io 822, also have a geared Mistweaver and MM hunter and would be happy to play anything.

Looking for somewhere to clear Heroic but also run Mythic + on down time.

Any questions hit me up

Hi Swiftcoin,
My guild Disciples is currently 3/10HC
Raiding twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays with alt runs on tuesdays

Please add me on battlenet Vanq#2404 Or Discord Hoterino#6305 if you’re interested

See our recruitment Thread here!

Maybe this is what you are looking for, we would be interested in your monk

Throm-Ka Swiftcoin!

Our raid team are currently looking for a Resto Shaman. We are currently raiding Heroic (5/10) Wednesday and Sunday 21:00-00:00 with a optional Normal clear on Tuesdays.

If you are open to a server transfer we’re on Kazzak and you can contact me on Battle.net Kalcifer#21740 or Discord Kal#9000 if you need more information.

Have a great day!

hey we currently raid Saturdays with a 1pm uk start when we are not raiding we run M+ keys. we currently are in need of dps and a healer for our HC progress if this sounds any good to you i will leave my post below with more info

Thanks for reading

Hey, add my bnet mini#2289 if we Based community sound like something you would consider, would like to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Hi @Swiftcoin

WE might be exactly what you need, as you are exactly what we want:

Cheers!

Hit me up for a chat if you are interested. We are very interested in your shammy, or maybe even your hunter. You can catch me on discord Luscifer#3319. We are at Twisting Nether