Looking for Horde heroic raiding guild for me and 3 friends

Hello,
Im looking for a guild that can take on me and 4 friends (Ehancement shaman, DPS Dk, DPS Warrior and Elemental shaman)

We are looking for a 2 day raiding guild that raids on the day Wednesday and Monday.

hello, im offering a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild on Kazzah Horde. The raids are going to be 3times a week from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is CE on every raid tier and pushing mythic. If you and your friends have any interest pls add me on battlenet Serphentos#2992
Cheers

Throw me a friend request on discord Tidus#0130 and lets have a talk, i think we could be the perfect guild for you in Shadowlands :slight_smile: We are on magtheridon and we will be raiding 2 nights a week

Hello Graamee.

I hope you will read on and consider us for your new home.
You can read more here

Even tho we dont raid on the days that you have mentioned i hope that we could still a great fit.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more info :slight_smile:

Best regards.

Hi Graamee!

R O N I N (Horde) on twisting nether is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by WoW Veterans who still enjoy the game and the majority of us have been playing since Vanilla. If you are looking for a place to find new friends and make shadowlands the best it can be feel free to /w on battle.net (maltheth#2946) and we can talk more.

I understand you pref. raiddays wednesday and monday. however we raid wednesday and sunday 1830-2200 with a 15 min break.

I look forward to hear from you

Bryghus