Looking for KSM partners

I’m helping my GF getting hers so if you’re happy to spend 25£ for a faction transfer I’ll be happy to help you :stuck_out_tongue:

ZH (Zen Horde) is one of the communities we regularly recommend to players struggling to do keys. Hínáta runs that community :wink:. You are in good hands.

Just posting to bump it up…awsome change a pace here , so nice to see :slight_smile:
Hope you get it , and get a nice team , with monks loool
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for the helping guys.

I have PF 15 now. If someone offers to join especially tanks or healer since I hardly find a tank :frowning:

I know affixes are hard this week but let’s give it a try :smiley:

@Kyle. Sorry man i really like horde :stuck_out_tongue:

DoS and SD are pepega dungeons to pug from my experience.

I can help you out if you guys need dps

1 Like

Sure, I play for fun so as long as you can carry your own weight and give it your best I don’t mind helping anyone get KSM.

Just @me ingame and if I’m free I’ll roll with you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So nice to see ppl offering to help :slight_smile:

Even thought I already have it, don’t mind helping out if needed!

Bnet Mau#22952

1 Like

Is there a discord or is it an in game community, im desperate to try find people to play with who arent going to rage because youve done .5k dps less than them but your class is more powerful than theres

It’s an in game community but I am not sure if they have a discord or not. You can search for it in game.

1 Like

Zen horde does have a discord that anyone is free to enjoy :smiley:

We also are a community ingame, with an invite link for anyone wanting to join ^ _ ^

1 Like

Zen Horde

1 Like

Always great to see communities coming together and people being willing to step up and help others. We’ll certainly be rooting for you and the rest of the team, Draeeon!

5 Likes

Good luck with KSM !

And while you play with the people I suggest you try to start making friends with them too, M+ is always better with friends.

1 Like

Hello guys !

I’ve finally did the KSM.

I want to thank Hinata for being such a nice person. he/she helped me doing some dungeons despite having connection issues and doing a bit lower DPS that should. I really want to thank you all for offering your help !

6 Likes

See, wasn’t that hard was it when you get friends and friendly people to play with ?

That’s great news!!!

Congratulations!!

Hey I help people daily for KSM…but they pay me :sunglasses:

Awesome news! Hoping to get some time in tonight and through out the rest of the week as the UK has a extended holiday this week.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.