[H] Zen Horde - Community

Hello friends, due to confusion with the invite link for the community, I’ve started a new topic for the Zen Horde community!

Zen horde is a gathering for players from all around the globe to have fun, chill and maybe do activities together, we are mainly focused on PVE but still do other activities :smiley:

To ensure a healthy environment we have drafted a set of rules to help further explain what exactly is Zen Horde, the Tl:dr of it is be nice to people :stuck_out_tongue:

Rules : https://pastebin.com/raw/G50TkCe3

The invite link is listed below, feel free to use at your leisure and link it to friends to get them into the community!

We also have a discord where people can gather, talk, post interesting stuff and generally have fun, feel free to use it at your leisure :stuck_out_tongue:

Discord Link : https://discord.gg/eekDdVY

Please keep in mind, due to communities being capped at 1k members, we will unfortunately be performing monthly purges, to avoid them update your member note to the current month-year format to avoid being purged, and if in any case you have been purged, you can just use the link above to get back right in!

Below is a link to the topic that started it all!

[H] Zen Horde - Chilled PvE Community - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Dear friends, I’d like to notify you that I’m taking a couple of months break due to college so the community recruitment might become a little slow.

That is to say, there are still the wonderful mods of the Zen Horde community there to help, so make sure to seek guidance from them! and a reminder for those that want to join that the link above is a permanent link to the community which anyone can use!

As for the monthly update policy, now that the shadowlands hype has died down, we’re going to be abit more lax about it, since its objective is to make sure that the community doesn’t fill up and have inactive members that don’t play anymore take spots from new people wanting to join and now that people aren’t flocking to the community ( seriously we filled up after a purge in under a month! when SL released ) we can afford to be much more lax :smiley:

1 Like