Looking for mythic progress guild for 8.2

Hey there.

I’m a 29 year old player looking for a guild to progress mythic raiding in 8.2. I’d prefer 2-3 raids/week with raid times between 19-23 server time. Days doesn’t matter apart from not wanting to raid Friday and Saturday since I’m just a working pleb.

My previous raid experience dates back to vanilla through TBC and WotLK (still in love with 25hc LK fight). I stopped with WoW at the beginning of Cataclysm after having cleared the first tier.

After having returned to WoW in the beginning of BFA I started out pugging Uldir and getting curve. In BoD I got curve with a guild I myself took part in building, but since the core roster of the guild has quit WoW again I felt it was time for a change.
I’ve been pugging The Eternal Palace HC where I’m 6/8, but I’m really looking to find a more established guild so I won’t have to go looking again and can stabilize progression.

I have several characters I can play and that I keep up to speed through M+ including SP, DK and rogue. Currently I prefer playing my warlock though, which I want to be maining.

I hope to find a good group of people. Add me for more info and a little chat: GetSpanked#21934

Hey Gorfaz,

ill post our recruitment post here,

we are at 7/8 N and 5/8 H, we are still looking for range dps SP or Warlock to fill our ranks for mytic progress.
if you are interested add me on battle.net >Izuna#21757<

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.