Looking for orcish/Horde centric guilds!

Hello! I have been rping on Argent Dawn for 9 months up to now, and am looking to try some new things alongside my “primary” guild, so to speak!

Could anybody recommend some good orcish/horde-centric guilds? I have done Horde rp briefly, and have seen a few Orcish guilds advertised on the AD forums, but I have never rped such characters in any depth and would love to get a hang of rping as the Horde’s most iconic people.

Any and all recommendations are welcome! Thanks very much, Lok’Tar!

3 Likes

Mok-rah brother, if you want an introduction to some real orc (and general core Horde) RP, look no further than the Hand of Conquest (unbiased)

If the life of a grunt zug zugging for the Horde is what you seek, this is the place for you.

Alternatively you might want to look into the Swinetusk Warband, not grunts, still 100% orcs

10 Likes

In case you are mostly into the Warsong Clan for any reason then these guys are a good pick.

Too bad none of the above accept warlocks, albeit it’s completely understandable why that’s the case!

8 Likes

cheers for the help guys! To say I’m spoiled for choice is an understatement lol, will have a think about all three of these!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.