Looking for players for RBG/WPvP in Dragonflight

We are a bunch of players who play only RBGs and are interested in WPvP as well as Dragonflight. We are a team of educated and decent people, with no raging and flaming during the games. Most of us range from 2k-2.4k RBG experience with most having Warbringer/Warbound achievement (yes we value this). We have two Discord servers. One for actual games and the other for events, interactions, etc. If you are interested and likeminded, then please feel comfortable to drop a message here with your in-game id or discord id and I shall get in touch.

Blizzard Devs again put RBGs into the trash bin for Dragonflight, hence we shall try to get together and have some fun at the least.

Warm Regards
Sunny aka Droho

2 Likes

We are a decent team around and welcome players with different XP to join us and develop together. Feel comfortable writing here.

im interested my btnet is Alex#235293

1 Like

What classes do you play?

Hi there, hit me up if you need a healer, I’ll probably level an evoker first and after that I’m flexible but probably monk or pala :slight_smile:
FilthyCasual#22536

Hello I would be interested. Just rolled new class on Draenor Horde as devastation evoker, potentially I will play also another class. Can we please talk more about an RBG opportunities ? Sardach#2213

Hi, interested. Not played since legion but played around the 2.1k rbg mark then.
Afflic lock Magnus#7317

Hi, im interested!
i main a mw monk, got to 2k in 2s and rbgs.
also have the warbringer achi.

Kacela#21497

Hey,

i play Spriest around 1.9k~ xp. Never managed to get into a regular RBG team :smiley:

Fullmetal#21261

Hi, I would be interested. I play a havoc demon hunter, highest exp is 1.8k, both RBG adn 3v3 arena. Brassus#2459

Heeey, are you still looking for members?
Corax90#2232

Good afternoon,

I’m looking for a solid team to join after a hiatus (SL wasn’t for me). I have 2.4 experience in BFA with multiple characters over 2k in the same season.

I’m currently playing an affliction/destruction warlock, if you need one (another!)

My Discord tag is Lifesdraining#2495 - Lifesdrainin is my char. name on Defias Brotherhood.

:slightly_smiling_face: