Looking for PvE/PvP Guild

Hello my name is Niels, I am a horde warrior/paladin on Stormreaver looking for a fun guild to join that focus on either/both PvE and PvP. I play mostly DPS but am trying my hand at tank again as i used to main Tank back in Cata/Mist.
I look forward to hearing from anyone :smiley:
Yours Truly Khaosfreakz

PS: I am open to server transfers if needed!

Hello there, we’re a newly formed guild on Twisting Nether for Horde. We focus on making friendships whilst levelling and questing. If you’d like more information then please message me on blizzard, ackersass#2322

Hi there. If you’re still looking for a guild (and don’t mind server transfer in the future) I think we’d be a great fit for you. Please check us out as I would love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Hia,

If you’re still looking for a guild, Jynx on Kazzak are currently looking for more like minded players that wish to do some casual raiding and M+.

We are currently welcoming applicants from all DPS classes, so we would leave it up to you on picking the character you want to play!

We are currently 1/8 Mythic, but also running Heroic once a week to help new and returning players to catch up on gear and also for fun!

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to add me to BNet Or Discord for a chat!

BNet - Emmi2014#2825
Discord - Airiain#4406

Hey Baconloord,

first, Bacon is awesome, so having dedicated Bacon in our guild would be epic.

On a more serious note, we’re a Horde guild based on Tarren Mill & are recruiting everything at this time. Goal is to grow the community to get some group play going (M+, Mythic Raiding, Social interactions, guild events…).
We aren’t all about raiding, so if raiding isn’t your style, you’re more then welcome to join the guild.

The main goal of this guild is to get a nice community together, that’s helpfull towards eachother & just wants to have some fun together. Be it running M+'s, clearing raids, or just having a good time in WoW while doing dailies, March of the Murlocs is the spot for you.

You can contact me if you have any questions or wanting an invite
Laehar - Lithirius#2556

Hey there, we might just be a perfect fit for you, because we do both high end mythic+ every day (10-16 keys) and we are constantly making Stormwind raids for world pvp :slight_smile: If you want more info add me on bnet MilanGrujic#1256