Looking for raiding guild for shadowlands

Hey,

Me and my buddy are looking for a raiding guild to join ready for shadowlands.

I play ranged DPS, dabbling between Mage and Warlock, depending on what takes my Fancy,

Buddy is leaning towards Tankadin or any flavour of Shaman.

Both experienced raiders, been around the block enough to get lost.

We’re not particularly bothered by which side (A or H, but prefer Alliance) No real server commitments either.

Reason for the post is we have somewhat restrictive raid times which don’t really fall into a lot of guilds timetables, would look to raid up to 3 nights a week from 20:00 UK time (21:00 Server) Until 24:00 UK (01:00 Server)

Middle aged (30’s) and slightly balding, will bring own slippers, expect at least 2 breaks during raid for tea (hydration is important!)

Hello there! We are a progression oriented guild on the Alliance side! add me on discord: Liebe#2005

Hiya Awynne, we raid later in the evening so times are server time. Gms UK based aswell [H] Casual Imperfection - New late night guild recruiting raiders and socials

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )

**Community Status: Semi-Hardcore **

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

About Us
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

With SL on the horizon we are recruiting more like minded people to come and join the chat and events the guild has to offer. Interested in raiding? We are looking for more dps to join the ranks. All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

We are lucky to have a guild streamer who is Affiliate by Razer & Twitch :slight_smile:

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb

Feel free to share our discord link !!!

T & F Community

hello mate,

give this a whirl: Horde - EU-Tarren Mill - <Keystone> is recruiting for Shadowlands (Mythic Raid Team) - #16 by Autopops-tarren-mill

well were new and can only bring sass and a upbeat will power to relax and Rewind ( your probably already taken) [A] Rewind - Raiding and Mythic key's /Azjol'nerub and Quel'thalas

Rat Pack

Hey m8,

I can 100% we can give you guys a good home.
Look the url and contact me!