Looking for raiding guild

I’m 21 and looking for looking for semi hardcore raiding guild that is doing HC and maybe trying some Mythic. I have lots of spare time so can raid almost any night

I am experienced with both Resto and Bal on my Druid and am working on gearing up a monk that i am planning on healing on mostly but would be up for doing what ever is needed for the raid

Update - have found a guild

Hi Microdruid

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We are on a different server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer and a Druid would be an excellent addition to our team.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Microdruid,

Remnants of Valhalla, Horde on Dragonmaw, we are currently looking to add a healer to our team, preferable a Druid or a Monk.
We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20.00 - 23.00

We are composed of a long time group of friends of friends and new faces in WoW.
We are a casual raiding guild looking to clear HC as a minimum, but we tend to venture into mythic raiding aswell once thats done.

We would love to hear from you and see if we can get a match and hopefully to see a new face in the guild

I took the liberty to add you on bnet, in case you feel like having a more detailed chat

Sincerely
Podolski

Hey Podolski i am interested but did not get the bnet request

Hey Micro! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey Microdruid.

We are currently recruiting for our recently formed raiding guild. We are 8/8 hc and seek to achieve Ahead of the Curve each raid tier.

We have a core group of players who have raided together for a long time. We have recently moved to draenor and are looking to expand our roster to find capable players to fill our ranks.

If you’re interested, give me a shout on dynamo#2210

Hopefully speak soon

Feylur
Curve Cartel

Hey Microdruid. I have sent you a battlenet request. We are the newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild (raid twice a week, Mon and Thu 21.00-23.00). The guild is a small but pretty active community being the mix of active and returning experienced adult players.
Let’s chat if you are still interested. Cheers :slight_smile:

hey buddy, we raid on eu draenor 3 times a week Tuesday Thursday and Sunday 9pm server time till 12 pm server time. be interested in speaking further with you about this boomies are always welcome!, heres our post for reference :smiley:

Hey mate,

Animosity[H] raids on Chamber of Aspects Weds and Mon 9pm-12 server time, with a social raid on Sundays. We’re 8/8HC and interested in a balance druid or MW monk!

Here’s our full post :slight_smile:

Hello there :)!

I’m Alao, Critz and Giggles GM on the Magtheridon server!

We are still looking for a couple of dps to strengthen our raid team to tackle BoD!

Feel free to read our recruitment post:

If you have any questions or want more information, please add either Entia or me on battlenet and we’ll have a little chat :)!

Hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,

Alao

Hey Micro.

im the GM of the guild Saves the Day on The Maelstrom. we are part of your battle group. I’d be interested in chatting to you further regarding this.

ive added your discord but incase you see this first my contact details are
discord - fink#5821
bnet- htidredneck#1908

cheers!