Looking for raiding guild

Hello!

Intro

I had to quit WoW raiding due to working shifts which meant that I couldn’t commit to a schedule and as such, it wasn’t too fun.

However! This has changed and I’m happy to say that from the end of May, I will be working a typical 9-5 and for this reason, I am looking for a reasonably relaxed (but competent) raiding guild that can help me catch up and then join their raiding team.

About Me
Warlock level 120 (Affli/Destro)
Druid Level 120 (Resto)
All other classes 110 or thereabouts but happy to level if desired.

Both my druid and my warlock were 120 within 48 hours of the expansion launching and I completed normal Uldir using them, after this, I stopped playing due to the aforementioned job. This means that I will need help gearing & catching up to the current content.

What will you get for your investment?

• Dedicated & punctual raider who has enchants/flasks/food for each raid and maintains at least a 90% attendance rate

• Years of previous experience leading a raiding guild and dealing with mechanics at all levels

• Active member of your community (if applicable, happy to raidlog if that’s how it is)

• Reasonable performance! I’ve not played since xpac launch and I need to relearn my class but when I do, you’ll be getting some decent stats.

• Full availability via Discord/other VOIP

What I am looking for

• Raids that happen! One cancelled raid is fine, if this is a regular thing, it’s not going to work

• Semi-Mature Atmosphere - I’m down for a fun environment but not if it hinders progression

• No Bench! Unless it’s a mythic trial, players shouldn’t be excluded from the easier difficulties imo

• Assistance gearing up - Even if this is some mythic dungeons or dragging me through Normal as an anchor

Previous Raid Experience
Legion

• AOTC Argus, Kil’Jaeden, Xavius
    Mythic - Nythendra, Ursoc & Elerethe

WoD

• AOTC Imperator, Blackhand, Archimonde
  • Cutting Edge - Archimonde

MoP

• AOTC Garrosh
    Normal everything else… I think.

The rest is history!

To Conclude

Cheers for sticking with me! If I sound like a good fit for your guild, send me a message via Battlenet (Significance#2705) or Discord (Significance#1989).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.