Looking for rbg/m+

Hi,

long story short: I just good back to WoW with a fresh account after quitting in early shadowlands. I am looking for a guild to do m+ and pvp mostly, not looking to do mythic raiding and i will probably wait to pug heroic raids. I have always been an average andy regarding arena, rbg and m+. Though, for m+ i look to push my limits on keys with my priest (disc/holy) in dragonflight.

Experience:
2s/3s: ~2k (i can give proof if needed)
RBG: ~2k (i can give proof if needed)
M+: nothing worth mentioning, but did some 15-17ish keys in bfa season 1, didnt do m+ in shadowlands at all
Raiding: only did some heroic clears in early BFA and also some mythic bosses, didnt raid in shadowlands at all
Going to level my priest first, druid and shaman after
I dont have a fixed schedule (most of the weeks i will be online 2-3 nights during the week and 1 more on the weekends + sundays for full send kekw)

I hope i can find a guild with like minded people to hang around in discord, banter and do mentioned activities. A fixed schedule for rbgs would ne nice, for pushing keys i just want to have some people whenever i feel like doing keys.

Just let me know who to contact on discord or ingame!

Cheers
Papst

Hey! Would love to hear more from you if you are able to reach out to either myself on Discord at Kedrych#6101 or the recruitment officer Kolb#8354 we can have a proper chat :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.