Looking for RP guild for a necromancer

Hello folks! I’m wondering about starting a new char, most probably a new DK which I would like to play as necromancer (Unholy spec).
I’m still fleshing out his story etc. but I wanted to ask, I’d you know about any guilds here, that would accept him?
Note: He’s going to be evil sided char, moraly gray at best - I’ve never RPed an evil char so it could be fun.
Thanks for answering and all the good in the new year!

2 Likes

Unsure if you’ve been snapped up already, but I would personally point you towards the Grim Gest.

If that isn’t good enough, then I’m given to understand Necromancy is still an Arcane School, so some dubious mage circles might probably like you.

2 Likes

If you go the morally gray-route, the Veilbound Vigil might peak your interest!

They’re a Ebon Blade-focussed guild, with an interest to protect the world of the living while commiting “morally gray” acts(sometimes more on the evil side of morally gray) to do so!

Anyways here’s a link to their thread; and I speak from experience when I say they’re an awesome bunch to be around!

2 Likes

And if you want all out Legion worshipping culty goodness, you’ve got Shadowbane Coven/Cleft of Shadow, too :slight_smile: Chaos is perpetual, ambition is everything and all the evil is on the table.

So depends on the flavour of evil you fancy :smiley:

2 Likes

In old canon Lore, Necromancy was counted as a corrupt form of shadow and arcane magic but today its a magic all to its own.

Grim Gest is PCU so depends on opinion but i also think the Grim Gest is a bit more Void orniated

I’ve Rp’ed a Necromancer for several years and even trained several others in the arts and its great fun to explore diffrent aspects and practises of it.

OP here: Not yet properly and thanks for suggesting! I’ve seen the guild, yet I’m not sure if I’m into that theme of guild now. Still fleshing Myrukal out, but I’ve made ooc warlock, better in my eyes for caster.

Cool, thank you! I’m more inclined to play villain in your heroes’ stories now. But maybe Myrukal will try to “use them” somehow. With their OOC permission ofc…
I’ve had some experiences with them in past, they are great death-mongers for sure!

Not much into Legion worship, but we could surely help each other out! That could be good idea :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot tho for invite :slight_smile:

Ye, I think necromancy is still largely frowned upon. Summoning a demon is one thing. But raising the dead etc…not nice.
And yea, I’m having a fun with this char. It’s my first not-good aligned char and I RP necromancy for the first time too.
So I’m careful to make my moves since all these things are new to me and I’m rusty in RP too. :slight_smile:
But I’m curious where will Myrukal go, or if he’s going to get killed soon by some rampaging paladin…

2 Likes

Is Scourge still around? The guild.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.