Looking for RP guild *wave*

Well I did find a guild but the GM mysteriously disappeared, leaving no recruitment rights for anyone and no story plot either. The members were sitting and waiting to be spoon fed with RP, which I got bored of in TOR already. So I am gently probing the waters for new places to go to.

As matters stand right now, I have done some research into DKs and voidelves only. Although my lore knowledge is still seriously lacking. I feel comfortable enough with those two to be able to RP them freely.

I am not quite sure what AA is, but I would very much like to hear more about your guild.

Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

AA, or Argent Archives, is a website on which you can creates profile/page for characters and guilds. It’s used to place pictures, backstories, texts, etc.

1 Like

Indeed Naeliren found a place with us but due to the Gm disappearing we have unfortunately crumbled away, Naeliren is quite modest though, she is a brilliant RPer and quite knowledgeable about Death Knights and Void Elves, more so than the average RPer I imagine, anyone would be lucky to have her in their guild.

Hope you find a guild thats right for you Nae <3

2 Likes

If you change your mind and fancy being a zandalari our website describes our concept : https://thepaintedshields.com

While we are military many of our events and casual rp revolve around loas, spirits, fighting Hand of Zul, and a variety of other things.

We are very active both for events and casual rp.

Good luck with the hunt!

2 Likes

And they’re really good and making the lives of simple orgrimmar grunts an absolute headache.

1 Like

I have been thinking of RPing a Zandalari, as I am in love with the Nahua theme of the armors and race overall. I just don’t have the race unlocked yet. I am working on it, although slowly D:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.