Looking for RP!

Dear friends,

After almost 1 year without WoW and I decided to play after they offered the free weekend… Ended up buying BFA and 1 month… And in 2 days I got into lv 120.

Now before I get bored one think that hook me up to the game was RP. I’m not talking about those SW house RP guilds with cousins ERPing each other…

SO! Currently I’m playing a gnome rogue. Could anyone give me names of good RP guilds to consider? I don’t mind the ‘theme’ of the RP as long as it makes sense and it’s not meta. I do prefer the militia/military RP and hopefully a guild that’s quite active.

I’m playing alliance but heard horde RP is the SHIIII lately and honestly I would faction change for this (or create another char as I have a 110 boost)… As a worst case scenario.

Any tips? Thank y’all!

3 Likes

You’d have an easier time rolling a different race.

People hate gnomes. They embitter us.

2 Likes

Only race I legit cannot stand.

1 Like

Which is lame, as gnomes are, imo, the best race in the entire game. :frowning:

I really wish Horde had Leper Gnomes, so I could be Horde and still play them.

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve enjoyed being a gnome when it comes to gameplay. Never even RP’d one… But I would like to as I like the Gnomergam lore and their history. But as I said I’m up either to be accepted as a Gnome and join a guild or even faction change for a proper RP guild.

1 Like

I love you so much for this comment.

You’re a gnome in AD too… right? Where’s that inside info I require! Ahahah

1 Like

Hate on everyone. Bite their shins and beards if they belittle you.

If you are looking for RP and/or RP guilds, perhaps our Alliance LFRP Discord will be able to help you?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.