Looking for RPers for open ended storylines

Hi everyone,

I run the RP guild called “The Organisation” which operates out of the “Shady Lady” tavern in the Dwarven District of SW. The tavern operates as a normal ale house whilst The Organisation uses it as a front for its business activities.

We’re looking for RPers who would be interested in getting involved in various storylines. No need to leave your current guild as your RP character would be a participant in the plots rather than a member of my guild.

RP Roles:
Casual drinkers, passers-by etc.
Ship Captain and crew
Informants

The Organisation is also recruiting into its ranks:
Bar staff
Tavern bouncers

Having TRP3 is recommended.

Other RP guilds: We’d love to interact with other RP guilds. We used to have adversaries such as The Constabulary and the SW Guard (if memory serves me right) on Ravenholdt in the old days :grin:

If you’re interested in having a chat, or perhaps you have ideas for future plots etc. please reply here. Or why not make yourself known in RP style!

We currently open the tavern every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. (server time) which allows for some drinking before the Stormwind Council meets at 9:00 p.m. at Stormwind Keep. We like to attend to keep an eye on business opportunities etc. :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading.

Amber Myst
The Organisation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.